Water damage restoration
We encounter water damage in a wide variety of ways.
In the case of stagnant water, an open pipe break, a broken washing machine pipe or a hidden water stain on the wall, floor, ceiling…
Which applies equally to all water damage prevention:
- The time wasted increases in direct proportion to the damage factor.
- Saving time equals saving money.
No two damage incidents are the same, so for us, in order to achieve efficient building and wall drying, site inspection and assessment is essential. Objective damage data can be established with the help of moisture measurements.
Based on this, the method and type of investigation and prevention procedures are determined.
Based on our many years of experience, we are able to restore the damages caused by dampness on the affected structure with as little destruction as possible.
- Pumping and removal of stagnant water
- Pipeline and new buildings, drying walls
- Drying screed and insulation layers
- Vacuum drying / water separation
- Drying of hollow walls and wall structures
- Drying of wood and hollow slabs
- Draining manholes and canals
- Drying flat roofs
- High performance dryer rental and sale
Depending on the technique used, it may be necessary to make holes or cuts in the screed through the floor mat.
In all cases, we strive to leave as few traces of damage as possible, so that the error elimination procedure can be completed as quickly as possible.